Garden Design Services
Tendercare is a team with a passion for Landscaping and Green alternatives. We offer creative designs, in combination with intensive planning, to ensure our work meets the highest industry standards for design and quality of installation. Our passion is to create and develop innovative concepts for outdoor spaces. We are building our success on consistent, reliable services, providing you with an exceptional experience in bringing your outdoor or indoor ‘green space’ to life.
Tendercare is structured to confidently handle challenging projects of various styles and sizes. We intend to blow you away with our creative ideas and advice to enhance the surroundings of your dream home. Tendercare will deliver the highest international standards in supplying Mature and Hardy plants, design, and implementation of your garden.
Our Design Services:
1: Verdant Service (including Site Visit) - £594.00
This service is designed for you if you are looking to create new borders, for advice on specific and pre-existing areas of your garden such as advice on tree selection or screening trees or replanting of borders including management of existing vegetation advice, replanting or renovating existing borders and recommendations on achieving year-round colour and interest.
The service includes:
- Taking key measurements (size of planting beds etc.) and site photographs
- Follow-up report and face-to-face of recommendation at the nursery with planting recommendations.
- 1 x 3D Visual to show how the proposed planting would look in context
2: Vision Concept Design Service- £825.00
For customers looking to make better use of their garden, or create one from scratch if it's a new build or rebuild, this service will help you make a better of the resource of a garden by the incorporation of good spatial planning and designing the garden for living. Our designs include creating new layouts, increase socialising and dining space, creating children’s play areas which harmonise with the rest of the garden use, put in new pathways, lawns, terraces etc.
This service includes:
- Onsite consultation with a design and horticultural expert to take a design brief and discuss budget
- Taking key measurements (boundary to boundary, for example) and site photographs
- Follow up face-to-face presentation with a proposed new aerial masterplan; key planting recommendations for hard landscaping
- 2 x 3D perspectives to show how the proposed design (planting and hard landscaping) would look in context *
- Detailed costings for the implementation of the design
- *where change in levels are numerous or extensive, an additional visit to site may be charged to take additional site measurements
4: Viridian Full Design service – An initial site visit charge applies per location
For large scale, commercial or more complex sites, perhaps where there are planning issues, significant changes of level or a requirement for detailed bespoke features, the Viridian CAD-based service is offered by our design partner, award-winning Viridian Landscape Studio.
This service includes:
- Onsite consultation with one of the Principals
- Digital topographical survey
- Follow up meeting to present the proposed Concept in plan view with supporting illustrative visuals/mood images
- Progression to fully detailed design to include construction drawings, planting plans and more as required
- Fees for this bespoke service, including the survey, would be provided after the initial site visit and the establishment of a brief. Our project management service would also be discussed at this stage