Weekend Vacancies Available
Working outdoors (just in time for spring & summer). Your workplace will be a beautifully presented garden centre filled with plants, fountains and many more garden products. The work itself is a mixture of taking care of plants, helping the retail team create and maintain display areas and processing orders on the computer.
- Working together with other members of the Sales Team keeping the garden centre sales areas neat and tidy.
- Working with plants, maintaining them and assisting customers with taking purchases to their vehicle.
- Processing Orders on a PC
What we offer:
- Your workplace will be a beautifully presented garden centre filled with plants, fountains and many more garden products.
- A great opportunity to learn about plants, and work outdoors
- Weekend only hours can be a second job
- Good, health and safety awareness. Experience with working outdoors
- Some retail experience
- A Level Maths & English or GCSE Maths, English & IT (Grades A or B)
The Pay & Hours of Work:
- Starting pay per hour; age 25 and over - £8.50, age 21 to 24 - £8.00, age 17 to 21 - £7.00
- Saturdays and Sundays, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm